Wednesday, 13 November 2013
Living like a character
This week for school we need to choose a book character and live like it in some way. I'm was going to be princesses Mia from the Princesses diaries by Meg cabot but a was playing with the year ones and it was really fun so I decided to be Lisa from the worry website by Jacqueline Wilson. At her old school she and her best friend played with the 4-year-olds at break. But my experience was quite different from hers, as instead of doing a comedy routine I was put in jail. At least today I was. The sit on my friends a I see we can't escape, And then tie you to a pole! But when you do escape they chase you and it's really fun. Yesterday we played a game called allington tag. I've played it once before, Earlier this year with some people in my class it's really fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment