I LOVE guides.. We do hopes of fun stuff. I also like been part of a global organisation. WAGGGS (world association of girl guides and girl scouts) Is in 145 countries with over 10 million girls! And guess what; I'm one of them.
We do a wide range of things at guides. We go places, sell biscuits, earn badges and do lots of cooking and eating. Last session some rangers come in and showed us some stuff. We learnt how to tie the slip note ( I aced at it.) and the good luck note(pretty, but near impossible.) We were taught about tramping and made pet rocks(craft is a guiding speciality).
I'm pretty sure that was part of our ranger awareness badge. I'm probably going to join rangers next year so boom!
My question: what was the best mud fight you ever had?
Bye
P.S this is a coll video I found About gudies
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bbzl69XCh2M
No comments:
Post a Comment