The wind singer had is ups and downs we all agreed. you see, I was reading it as a book for the class book groups. I found reading it in a group was more enjoyable than reading it alone, though it was frustrating only been able to read a bit at a time.
I think we had good conversations. My group tended to argue on most subjects, especially Mompu been the worst character ever invented! Why was he evan in the story?He's so annoying!! Anyway, the book group went really well and everything worked nicely. Everything that is except the amount of food. It started off well but..........
Lets just say we do not need 5 people bringing food, certain people. (And certain people, you know who you are).
As well as enjoying then, I think I benefited from the book groups. they help you to look more deeply at the book and really think about what you're reading. Not that I don't do that already (nod, nod).
No comments:
Post a Comment