Monday, 9 September 2013

Obsession+Elizabeth=N+M+B

(N+M+B=Netball+Minecraft+books)

Like my sum? I don't really have any obsessions to be honest. But I guess I need something so this is what I came up with: Obsession+Elizabeth=N+M+B=Netball+Minecraft+Books. It pretty much says my obsessions are netball, minecraft, and reading.

I love netball. I spend all my spare time practicing, mostly against a stone wall. It actually make good partner. its always there, dosen't annoy you, never drops the ball and normaly dose sensible throws. I've just finished the winter season. My team (me, Aisling, Maddy, Katie, Lily, Samanalie Aimee and Messalia last term) finished second in our grade, C2. My mum was our coach. I'm going to do summer netball. Are you obsessed with any sports?
  
I'm guessing you know what minecraft is. You do, don't you? If you don't know find out. It should be quite easy. (Clue: It's a really popular and fun computer game.see my last post for more info and pictures.)  I only started playing this year and I don't know much stuff yet. I prefer creative. I'm making this really cool house on creative. It's going to be a giant pyramid fountain. I also play survival. Yesterday I died in a pool of lava when I had about 100 redstone and coal. Have you made anything on minecraft that you are really proud of?

I really love books. They're so cool . So far this term I have read 47 books. My dream is to became a writer. The cool thing about books is that they take you far away without actually moving you.When you read them you kind of became another person and see stuff though their eyes. And when you write books  you create world and make your dreams come true for somebody else. You can tell stuff to the world or entertain your audience. What do you dream of becoming? 
       

3 comments:

  1. Hi Elizabeth! Great post. I did'nt know you liked Minecraft! Minecraft is cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Elizabeth, Nice post I have made some cool thongs on minecraft, I made a stadium and mansion!


    ReplyDelete
  3. I accidentally walked into a pool of lava too once, although it was my first time on minecraft!

    ReplyDelete