In the holidays I had so much fun! In the first week I took the interislander to the south Island. After A long drive we arrived at Kaikorao. We stayed there for to nights and I loved it.It a anzing place that accats half a million vistior a year. It's got all this great wild life like Dolphins and albatros and New Zealand fur seals(soo cute!!!) Sperm whales also visit it every year along with something else. Guess what? We(my family) went for a walk and I enjoyed it so much I didn't want to go back; I wanted to do the whole thing! And I ran back!!
After Kaikorao we went to Hanmer springs for five nights. It has a pool that has like 16 thermal pools, To hydryslinds, a super bowl thing and a hundred other things. Once it had like 500 visitors in one day. We went there for two of the days though I got a tummy ache on the second day. we went for some walks and see our cousins who live in christchurch and played mini golf.
Something I had enjoyed at school has been our science topic. I have gotten really interested in the Galapagos Islands; They are soo amazing. My favourite animal would have to be the iguanas(sorry tortoise lovers) They are supercool and extraordinary. And the penguins. They are soo cute!! (Evan cuter then furs seals, But not cuter than my dog)
Sounds like an awesome holiday! I like the iguanas and the penguins too!
ReplyDelete