I ideal job is a Egyptologist. A Egyptologist is someone who studies ancient Egypt. This job appeals to me because I am fascinated in the ancient world, especially ancient Egypt. My dream is to find the tomb of Cleopatra and Marc Antony. If I want to become a Egyptologist I should take ancient history at Collage. It would probably be a good idea to take English. Outside school I should read as many books as possibly on Ancient Egyptians.
I'll also like to be a writer. The reason I want to be a fiction writer is that I really enjoying using my imagination and I am always making up stories in my head. It would be wonderful to get these stories published someday so anyone can read them. If I want to be a writer I should take English at college. Outside side school I should spend time reading and writing. It would be a good idea to join some book clubs.
Wow you have really thought of what you want to be when you grow up. Nice job elizabeth
ReplyDeleteAncient Egypt is very interesting! Those are some good job options
ReplyDeletewow that sounds cool and very interesting
ReplyDeleteBoth interesting choices! You could combine them and write books set in Ancient Egypt!
ReplyDelete