Sunday, 31 August 2014
A show at Victoria University
The time has finally come. It is time for the pro-duc-tion.. So, this means I am required to write a blog post about... Duh Duh Duh boring details that are not the sort of thing you want to read about. So I advise you to stop reading this post. But sure you leave a comment. And read the blog next week. And the week after.And the week after.
Time to answer the first question: Who is coming to watch you? The answer? My mum and Nana on Wednesday night and my dad on Thursday.
The second question: Have you organised to arrive at the theatre at six both nights? No I haven't. My parents have. It's a bit hard because my mum is going to Auckland on Thursday,might be staying with friends on Thursday afternoon
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment