At the end of each term those who have completed the challenges get to enter a lottery for a chance to win chocolates and a $40 book voucher. I am very successful at this, mainly because I read so much. So far in the 5 weeks of this term I have read 19 books, and completed 3 of the 7 challenges. I still need to finish reading small steps for the random challenge, and read tears, which is part of the salt trilogy by Maurice Gee. I would also need to read a book set in space to complete all the challenges.
Thursday, 21 August 2014
reading+luck=chocolates
At the end of each term those who have completed the challenges get to enter a lottery for a chance to win chocolates and a $40 book voucher. I am very successful at this, mainly because I read so much. So far in the 5 weeks of this term I have read 19 books, and completed 3 of the 7 challenges. I still need to finish reading small steps for the random challenge, and read tears, which is part of the salt trilogy by Maurice Gee. I would also need to read a book set in space to complete all the challenges.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment