A book I've been reading recently is Give me four reasons. It,s about a girl called Paige who feels invisible. Part of this is because no one write in her 'passport' -yearbook- on the last day of school and she gets left out of the water fight and other farewell rituals. This scared me a little -what if it happens to me!When she gets home her mum forgets about her and neglects Paige to comfort her sister who hass broken up with her boyfriend.
Paige is also going though problems at home and she feels its her fault.
When she gets back to school Paige finds a lot has changed. She accidentally falls with the cool kids and finds herself telling lies to stay in with her new friends. She is also having trouble staying friends with the girls who have been her best friend since kindergarten.
I liked give me four reasons because it's about really life I was interested by the transformation Paige was going though and I was know interested in the story line.
My favourite character was Shelly, a girl who Paige meets on summer holiday. She's a cool girl and a good friend to Paige. I also quite like Claire, Queen of Clairvoyance a fortune teller who reads Paige's fortune.
I recommend this book girls yr 6/7 to yr10.
Sunday, 9 November 2014
Give me four reasons.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment