201555555555555555555555555555555 expresses exactly how I'm feeling. Which is what the? so there's 94 and 10 minutes left of school. Or 88 hours and 10 minutes (88.6 hours), as i won't be at school on thursday because I've go a orientation day for my new high school, St. Mary's college.
So College. Those two words (so college) basically sum up the next five years of my left. Well I'm planning it to be the next five years. I might drop out early. I'm thinking about it jk. Or might get hold back, but I'm pretty/ 100% sure I won't.
I'm kind of looking forward to leaving St. Bens. Lately I've been wanting to move. And then some stuff is getting complicated and I've been feeling a bit left out, and some people....
But i mostly don't want to leave. The thing I'm going to miss the most is the year Eights. Shout out to all the saint Ben's year eights- YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME AND I'M GOING TO MISS ALL OF YOU SOOO MUCH NEXT YEAR! And the years sevans two of course. and the year sixes. and the year fives and the year fours and threes and twos and ones and new entrance, even those yet to come. I'll just say everyone at St Bens, even the annoying ones, or the ones who I know but can't name, or those i can name but can't put a face to. I'll miss you.
As you might of picked up, I'm going to St Marys. I'm really excited about all the subjects there especially English and Maths. And social science. And anything that involves history (i luuv history- tudors and ancient Egypt/ Greece/ Rome are my beas).And RE sounds fun(we get to watch Wally). I also really excited about meeting new people and making new friends. I know about 4 years girls who are starting in year nine, a heap of girls who will be in year 10, and one or two older girls. I'm going to be doing netball, so hopefully I'll meet some girls doing that. I imagine (and so anyone who knows me) I'll be spending quite a bit of time in the school library. I'm also a bit well, scared.
No comments:
Post a Comment