- me and my sisters the turns putting the star on tree.
- put up stockings
- leave out cookies and bed for Santa (my sisters are still little).
- go to church.
- normally go to the beach.
- on boxing day we often go to scorching bay (another beach).
In January I'm going up north (Cambridge, just outside of Cambridge, Tauranga, Rotorua, and hopefully Auckland) to visit many of my relations. I'll also go somewhere with my family (i'll go up north alone- most of the rellies are just mine)
And now this my last blog post, and perhaps (almost certainly) my last blog post ever. So I have a few things to say.
goodbye
St Benedict's rules (especially the 2014 year 8s). I will miss it a loooott.
READ
I'm going to st Mary's (in case you were wondering)
farewell to all of st ben's. i have so many memories with you guys
And have a nice life......
No comments:
Post a Comment